Maintenance Engineer Utilities & Buildings
||Independent Recruiters Groep
||zaterdag 21 september 2019
A global player in the field of biotech developments is on the lookout for a Maintenance Engineer. We are looking for a talented maintenance professional with expert knowledge in energy management, knowledge of HVAC installations and experience in the manufacturing environment. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? I am looking forward to connecting with you!
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team of maintenance/engineering specialists in which you will;
- Play a key role during the yearly maintenance shutdown period in which our GMP production facilities is handed over to EVM for extensive maintenance. You will be (sub)-lead for preparation, execution and finalization of this operation.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for several UB systems.
- Be leading and supporting improvement and modification projects within the engineering department.
- Interact with peer functions throughout the organization to provide expert knowledge to related support departments like; Operations, Automation, Process Engineering, Quality Assurance to assure efficient and reliable technical support to our customers.
- Work with various control, monitoring and database systems (BMS, PLC, LMS, BMS, EFMS).
Your key responsibilities:
- Define, Deploy and coordinate utility and facility maintenance to ensure compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practice for our systems including pharma grade water and steam systems, medical gases, HVAC, together with a leading electrical role.
- Functions as the UB expert in our multi-disciplinary team and as UB SME during external inspections or audits.
- Perform the SME role on the assigned UB systems.
- First/second line troubleshooting in case of technical problems.
- Planning and coordination of preventive, corrective and replacement maintenance activities.
- Strategize and control the spare part control and availability.
- Preparation, organization and coordination of yearly maintenance/calibration shutdown activities.
- Handling of compliance records (Change controls, Events, CAPA, Deviations).
- Handling of maintenance & calibration and requalification documentation in a GMP environment
- Support continuous improvement projects within EVM department.
- Perform RCM on UB systems
- Member of the 24/7 support team (on duty ≈every 6 weeks).
- Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Process or Electrical Engineering
Specific Knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of utility systems like HVAC, water treatment, steam, Gasses, Compressed Air and pharma-finish of clean rooms and laboratories
- Experience in a maintenance organization preferably in biotechnology/pharmaceutical/process industry environment.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and industry guidelines specific for the pharmaceutical industry and maintenance & Engineering scope (e.g., GMP, RCM, NEN3140, VCA, CE, etc..)
- Skills in troubleshooting & problem analyses, working with maintenance management programs.
- Affinity with Project management.
- An electrical background would be an advantage.
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years work experience as Maintenance Engineer.
- You are a good communicator in the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
As a maintenance engineer UB (utilities & buildings) you will deploy and coordinate utility and facility maintenance to ensure compliance with Good Maintenance and Manufacturing Practices. You will shape and improve procedures and processes, conduct preventive-, corrective- and replacement maintenance on the owned UB systems whereby the technical focus area will be primarily mechanical and electrical.
You will join an innovative biotech company with a global presence. You will work in multidisciplinary teams of dedicated and talented individuals with a common goal: to make the world a healthier place! You are offered a salary between € 3.000 - €4.000 gross monthly